The chapel / Te Whare Wahine is a large carpeted room attached to the main hall and seats up to 30 people. The decor of this room is enhanced with traditional Maori carvings. They are the work of the Whakahou group of Maori women who worked together in 1999 to create this special place. The chapel’s history dates back to its 30 June 1927 consecration by the first Anglican Bishop of Waikato. History of our Chapel and Historical Places Trust Registration
Chapel hire starts from $30 per hour.
One hour minimum hire and time booked includes set-up and take down.