Our Hostel offers accommodation in single and twin share rooms for both women and men. Accommodation is available on nightly and weekly rates.
Hostel facilities include:
- A shared kitchen located on each floor equipped with fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, jug and toaster.
- Each floor has a lounge with a television.
- Bathrooms on each floor with gas/solar hot water showers and shared unisex toilets.
- Internet computer and wifi access.
- Coin operated laundry facilities.
- Free ironing space and outdoor clothes drying lines.
- Free off-street vehicle parking and covered bicycle rack.
- Fire protection sprinklers.
Please note: Alcohol restrictions apply and hostel rooms are smoke-free.
Our Hostel is centrally located:
It is within easy walking or cycling distance (5-15 minutes) from:
- The Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Waikato Hospital, Braemar private hospital and Cancer Society’s Lion’s Lodge
- Waikato Rugby Stadium and Seddon Cricket Park
- Hamilton Central City – Shopping, Movies, Hood and Victoria St Restaurants & Bars, Clarence Street Pak’n Save supermarket, tennis courts and gyms.
- Lake Rotoroa (Hamilton Lake) (Balloons lift-off point) Waikato River and Hamilton Gardens
- Clarence Street, The Meteor and Founders’ Theatre.
- Bus/rail connections for Hamilton’s free circle-CBD bus; the Orbiter ticketed circle-city route and Frankton Railway Station. The Orbiter bus stops at Waikato University and Wintec Avalon/Rotokauri campuses, Westfield Chartwell and Te Awa/The Base Te Rapa shopping malls.
- Claudelands Events Centre, Hamilton East is 2 km from the YWCA.