Our Hostel offers accommodation in single and twin share rooms for both women and men. Accommodation is available on nightly and weekly rates.
The hostel is located at 28 Pembroke Street, Hamilton, 3240
GPS: S 37°47′ 45″ / E 175° 16′ 48″
Hostel facilities include:
- A shared kitchen located on each floor equipped with fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, jug and toaster.
- Each floor has a lounge with a television.
- Bathrooms on each floor with gas/solar hot water showers and shared unisex toilets.
- Limited free wifi included.
- Coin operated laundry facilities.
- Free ironing space and outdoor clothes drying lines.
- Free off-street vehicle parking and covered bicycle rack.
- Fire protection sprinklers.
Please note: Alcohol restrictions apply and hostel rooms are smoke-free.
Our Hostel is centrally located:
28 Pembroke Street, Hamilton 3240
It is within easy walking or cycling distance (5-15 minutes) from:
- Wintec City Campus
- Clarence Street Pak’n Save supermarket
- Hamilton Central City – Shopping, Movies, Hood and Victoria St Restaurants & Bars
- Hamilton Gardens – International Garden of the Year 2014
- Lake Rotoroa (Hamilton Lake) (Balloons lift-off point)
- Waikato River
- Waikato Hospital, Braemar private hospital and Cancer Society’s Lion’s Lodge
- Waikato Rugby Stadium and Seddon Cricket Park
- Clarence Street, The Meteor and Founders’ Theatre.
- Bus/rail connections for Hamilton’s free circle-CBD bus; the Orbiter ticketed circle-city route and Frankton Railway Station. The Orbiter bus stops at Waikato University and Wintec Avalon/Rotokauri campuses, Westfield Chartwell and Te Awa/The Base Te Rapa shopping malls.
- Claudelands Events Centre, Hamilton East is 2 km from the YWCA.